Find & Contact Us
Set in the beautiful borough of Gedling, home to almost 112,000 people and covering an area of 46.3 sq. miles, sits Gedling Borough Council.
The borough comprises the towns of Arnold and Carlton and the surrounding parishes. It borders Sherwood Forest to the north, the River Trent to the southeast and the City of Nottingham to the southwest.
Civic Centre opening times
|Monday - Thursday
| Saturday - Sunday
Our self-service payments kiosk is in the Civic Centre in Arnold.
|Monday - Thursday
|Saturday - Sunday
Coming From The M1
- Junction 26 (A610). Leave Motorway (signposted Nottingham) and at roundabout take 1st exit A610.
- Junction with A6002/B600. At roundabout take 3rd exit if entering from the South, and the first exit if entering from the North.
- Junction with B6008. At roundabout forward (signposted City Centre).
- Junction with A6514. At traffic signals turn left A6514 (not shown) into Nottingham Ring Road (signposted Ring Road, Mansfield A60).
- Junction with A611. At roundabout take 2nd exit. In 0.4 miles, at roundabout take 2nd exit.
- "The Vale" public house (Junction with A60). At the set of traffic signals turn left. Carry straight on until you reach the third set of traffic lights. Turn right into Nottingham Road. We are on the second turning on your right.
Coming From The A1(North)
- Junction with A1/A614. At roundabout take 3rd exit A1 (signposted A614, continue for 9 miles).
- A614 Ollerton (Junction with A614/A6075). At roundabout take 2nd exit A614 (signposted Nottingham).
- A614 Junction with A617. At roundabout take 2nd exit.
- A614 "White Post Inn". At roundabout take 2nd exit.
- A614 Junction with A6097. Bear right, then left.
- A60 Junction with A60. At roundabout take 1st exit A60.
- A60 “The Spot” Pub. At this set of lights, turn left. Continue on over the mini roundabout.
- Junction with Nottingham Road. Turn right at the mini roundabout and we are on the left.