Tell Us

Speech bubble with question marksWe want to give you the best possible service – whether it’s in person, on the telephone, by email or via social media and the internet.

We set ourselves high standards, and we want to hear from you, our customers, about whether or not we’re meeting those standards.

If you have anything you want to tell us, whether it’s a compliment on good service from our staff or a complaint about something we didn’t get quite right, you can do so quickly and easily.

Report graffiti, dog fouling, fly-tipping, rubbish, street cleaning and more.

Here you can report issues with potholes, street lighting, pavements and footpaths which will be sent directly to Nottinghamshire County Council who are responsible. Do not use this to report issues that are Gedling Borough Council related.

Thumbs Up

If you've had a good experience with us, or if one of our members of staff has gone above and beyond for you, please let us know. We’ll make sure that we pass it on to the member of staff concerned

Thumbs Down

If you’re not happy with something we’ve done, we want to know about it – so we can look into it and put things right for you, and so we can avoid the same thing happening in future. If you feel that our services aren’t up to standard, if you feel you’ve been inappropriately treated by a member of our staff, then let us know

If you get in touch with us, we’ll:

There are, of course, some things that we can’t change – things that we’re required to do by law, or because government policy states we have to do it in a certain way. If this is the case, we will, of course, let you know.

Useful Gedling Pages

Get in Touch

(0115) 901 3901

Civic Centre
Arnot Hill Park

Full Details & Directions

Back to Top