How to report someone for Benefit Fraud?

Whether you are a member of the public or an officer/member of the Council or other Government department, we urge you to report anyone you suspect of committing Benefit Fraud through the following options:

The Department of Work and Pensions will consider all allegations and decide whether to investigate based on the information you provide. Please remember the more information you provide from below, the more likely the investigation will result in a positive outcome:

You may wish to give your name and address to assist an investigator, although this is entirely voluntary.

Useful Links

Get in Touch

(0115) 901 3970

Civic Centre
Arnot Hill Park

Full Details & Directions

Back to Top