Change of Circumstances

Tell us here if you’re moving in, out or around the borough

A discount of 25% is available when only one person aged 18 years or over lives in a property. You can apply for a discount online here

Tell us here about any changes that may affect the amount of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you receive. This includes changes that affect you, your partner and any dependent children or non-dependents living with you.

When a claim for Housing Benefit and or Council Tax Reduction is made, you will sign a declaration saying you will tell us straight away about any change in your circumstances which might affect your entitlement and claim.

Failure to advise us of any changes to your circumstances may result in the following:

You can inform us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using our online forms. Please select the form you require.

Popular Services

  1. Online Account Login
  2. How to Pay

Back to Top