Domestic electrical work

If you're carrying out electrical installation work in your home or garden, you must comply with building regulations. It's always best to use a tradesman registered with a competent person scheme  who can self-certify compliance with the building regulations.

Find a registered electrician.

Find out more about electrical safety in the home.

Please use the form below to provide feedback about this webpage. To submit a complaint or compliment about one of our services, please see our Compliments and complaints page.