Our gyms are evolving
Our gym is evolving
Want to try Redhill gym for 2 weeks for FREE?*
We’re offering two weeks membership with no commitment during the months of September and October. Visit Redhill to see the new gym and find out more about this offer. *Terms & conditions apply (see bottom of page)
At Gedling Leisure we aim to keep up-to-date with trends in the fitness industry so that we can offer you innovative ways to achieve your fitness goals. This summer we’ll be refurbishing our Redhill gym, bringing you new training equipment and tools to help you achieve better results. We’ll also be creating a more motivational atmosphere for you to train in, with refreshed decoration and improved layouts.
Alongside our cardiovascular equipment and functional training rig you can look forward to:
Our new Boditrax machines measure your body’s composition, giving you an idea of your muscle, water, fat, metabolic rate, hydration levels and more. This enables you to tailor your exercise plan to focus on the areas that are important to you. You can then track your progress online via a private account.
New resistance & free-weight equipment
Suitable for all fitness levels our new resistance strength range, including a hip thrust bench, is designed to replicate the body’s natural motion. This allows for optimum workout opportunities whilst accommodating rehabilitation movements. The equipment is accessible for disabled customers and is Inclusive Fitness Initiative accredited.
Three multi-use training racks
Two multi use half power racks with open-faced design for easy access. Adjustable dual-sided spotting bars, angled chin up handles providing a wide variety of exercise options. One multi use Smith machine with counterbalanced powerlifting bar to accommodate deconditioned users.
Platforms for Olympic weight lifting
Our Olympic Weight Lifting Platforms will feature double-layered 30mm shock absorbing flooring for Olympic lifting techniques such as deadlifts and cleans.
Plate loaded machines
Our new plate loaded machines allow weight loading up to 500Kg for advanced and sports specific training. They also feature multiple grip positions and independent movement.
The refurbishment works will be carried out between the 19 – 30 August so the gym will be unavailable during this time. Calverton and Carlton Forum gyms will be open as usual.
Terms & conditions
- Customers wishing to take out a DNA membership following on from the free 2 week trial will pay no joining fee
- Visit Redhill Leisure Centre, Redhill Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8GX to activate your 2 weeks membership
- The free membership entitles the user to 14 days use of the gym (including orientation session if required), public swimming sessions, group exercise classes including virtual sessions and also the health suite (at Carlton Forum only) at the following leisure centres where applicable: Redhill, Arnold, Calverton & Carlton Forum
- Booking is essential for exercise classes and gym orientation
- An individual is only entitled to redeem one voucher
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Not available for existing DNA members