Learn to Swim
Our comprehensive swimming schemes are designed to teach swimming to all ages and abilities, so that everyone can enjoy spending time in the water. Our lessons follow the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) teaching plan and our aim is to teach sessions that children and adults can enjoy whilst gaining the necessary swimming skills.
If you pay by direct debit for any of the classes below (excluding 1-2-1’s) and the person booked on the class will receive FREE unlimited access to swim 4 all, Inflatafun and float fun sessions. To pay by Direct Debit, contact your local leisure centre and they will set it up for you.
- Little Quackers – for 1 to 4 year olds (a parent must be in the water)
- Junior Swim Stars – for 4 years and older. As children progress through the scheme they have the chance to attend ‘club link’ sessions which are run in conjunction with the local swimming clubs. This gives the swimmers the chance to carry on swimming as well as learning more skills in a competitive sport
- One to One private lessons
- Adult Group Lessons - for beginners and improvers
- Disability group lessons – these sessions are split into two age groups, aged 4-8years & 8years+. The sessions will always have a minimum of 2 swimming instructors to offer extra support in the water