Garden Waste Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to pay for the service you will be accepting the
terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GARDEN WASTE SERVICE
1. You have agreed to pay to have your garden waste collected.
The period of collection runs each year from 1 April to 31 March.
2. If you move out of the Gedling Borough Council collection area or stop
using the service for any reason, we will not give a refund. To notify us
that you no longer need your garden waste bin(s) call us on 0115 901
3621 or email email@example.com
3. If we miss your bin(s), we will do our best to collect it as soon as
possible. We will not give a refund for missing a bin(s) or being unable
to collect a bin(s) due to any other factors (such as very bad weather)
4. Your garden waste bin(s) must only be used for compostable green
garden waste from your property.
5. If you move to another address in the Gedling Borough Council
collection area and you still want your garden waste collected please
contact us to transfer the service to your new address and then take
your bin(s) with you. We will issue you a new sticker.
6. We will provide you with a paid sticker(s) which you should attach to
the back of your bin(s). Collection crews will not empty any bin(s) that
do not display a current sticker. If your sticker becomes detached or
lost contact us on 0115 901 3621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All bin(s) remain the property of Gedling Borough Council at all times.
8. If your bin becomes damaged Gedling Borough Council will repair or
replace it, free of charge, as soon as possible. If your bin is damaged,
contact us on 0115 901 3621 or email email@example.com
9. Payment is required every year in advance. You will be notified of the
charge and payment date.