GO TRI Gym Challenge
Feeling up for a challenge?
Take part in the GO TRI Gym Challenge between 9 May and 30 June at any of our leisure centres.
The challenge involves completing three stages including a 300m swim or 500m row, 7.5km on a bike and a 1.5km run or walk.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to complete each activity all in one session, you can spread these out and make a note of your times after each activity. It’s important to have fun with the challenge, but also to be safe, so go at your own comfortable pace.
Make sure to warm up before you start each activity and stay hydrated throughout. If you need assistance to use any of our gym equipment, a fitness advisor will be happy to help you.
Once you have completed all stages of the GO TRI Gym Challenge, you can register your times on the GO TRI website.
Fancy winning a free one month Gedling Leisure membership too?
Simply, add your GO TRI Gym Challenge time, member number and name to the leader board at either the Calverton, Carlton Forum or Redhill leisure centre.
A winner will be chosen at the end of the challenge, at each leisure centre, to win a free DNA membership for one month!
Terms & Conditions
- The GO TRI Gym Challenge takes place between Monday 9 May and Thursday 30 June, 2022.
- The time submitted must include all stages of the challenge.
- The activities to be completed are a 300 swim or 500m row (choose which you prefer), 7.5km on a bike and a 1.5km run or walk (choose which you prefer).
- To enter for a chance to win a free one month DNA membership, completed challenge times must be submitted to either the Calverton, Carlton Forum or Redhill GO TRI leader board. Participants must hold a valid Gedling Leisure card or membership to be entered for this competition.
- Of challenge times submitted to a Gedling leisure centre, one person from each centre (Calverton, Carlton Forum and Redhill) will win a free one month membership.
- If a winner is already currently a DNA member, their account will be credited with one free month. For winners who do not currently have a DNA membership, a member of staff will set the person up with a DNA membership in order for them to make use of the one free month.
- The winners agree to be contacted by phone or email.
- One entry per person, however participants may amend their challenge time if they improve and wish to submit a new time instead. Participants who enter their challenge times at multiple leisure centres will still only be entered once into the competition.
- To officially record your results to GO TRI, upload your times at gotri.org/gym-challenge.
- Times submitted to the GO TRI website are not entered into the Gedling Leisure competition to win a free one month DNA membership.
- If you are a new Gedling Leisure customer, a gym induction may be required. No children under 14 year old permitted in the gyms.
- Gedling Leisure terms and conditions also apply, where applicable.