Rediscover your borough this Christmas


Report it

If you wish to report a missed bin, flytipping, fraud, graffiti, potholes, street lighting, abandoned vehicles, noise, dog fouling or something similar, please use our report it page and we will be able to deal with your issue much quicker.

Report it 〉

Make a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint about a Gedling Borough Council service, you can do so here. Complaints about Nottinghamshire County Council services need to be made directly to them using their online form. If you merely wish to report an issue, you can do so using our report it page. 

Services Gedling Borough Council is responsibile for;

  • Bin collections, parks and open spaces
  • Street cleansing
  • Leisure centres
  • Council tax and business rates
  • Housing benefit
  • Environmental health

GBC Complaint 〉

Services Nottinghamshire County Council is responsible for;

  • Highways, roads and street lighting
  • Potholes and road damage
  • Traffic, congestion and roadworks
  • Education

Please ensure you choose the correct form when making a complaint. If a complaint is made to the wrong service provider, the complaint may take longer to respond to. We will respond to any complaints within 10 working days.  

County complaint 〉