Find out what help is available with the cost of living on our Support in Gedling page

Report flood damage

Report flood damage

If your property or business has been affected by flooding, let us know by completing a Flood Impact Assessment Form 2020

Once completed, please email the form to 

The information provided by you will be used for the purpose of assessing the impact of the flooding incident, planning future flood management and assessing the recovery needs of the community

Further information is available on the Flood Re website. Flood Re is a joint initiative between the Government and insurers. Its aim is to make the flood cover part of household insurance policies more affordable.

Help from Nottinghamshire County Council

You can also find out more information and get help about possible support from Nottinghamshire County Council's Flooding website