The pools at Carlton Forum, Arnold and Calverton's Leisure Centres are all now open.
Swim sessions are bookable up to 7 days in advance via the app, online or by calling the relevant leisure centre (please note we are experiencing a high volume of phone calls).
To book a session you will now need a Gedling Leisure loyalty card. These are free to apply for until October 2020. You can apply for a free Gedling Leisure Card here.
We have thoroughly cleaned all of the pool areas and introduced additional cleaning sessions and other measures to enable you to join us for a safe swim:
- Each public swim session in the pool is 50 minutes at Calverton Leisure Centre and 60 minutes at Carlton Forum and Arnold Leisure Centre and must be booked in advance Please note you will not be allowed into the pool without a booking.
- No spectators are allowed on site for public swimming sessions until further notice.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your session to allow time to get changed and to the pool, ready for the start of your session.
- Changing facilities including lockers and cubicles will be available for use. Where possible, we advise customers to come with their costumes on underneath their clothes so time spent in the changing room is kept to a minimum. (Cubicles will not be available at Calverton)
- At the end of the session the lifeguards will instruct customers to exit the pool.
Visit the swimming times page to see when and where there is a public swimming session that suits you. Once a session is fully booked it will no longer show on the timetable. The timetables refresh every Sunday for the following week.