Antisocial behaviour

If you are suffering from anti-social behaviour (ASB) it is important that you report problems. If the problem is an emergency and/or there is a direct threat to life or property you should always call 999. For non emergencies you can call 101.

Below is a list of common ASB issues and advice on who to contact. If you are still not sure, contact us and we will advise you.

Contact Police 〉

When to contact the Police

  • Growing and dealing drugs
  • Hate crimes (including racial harassment)
  • Violence
  • Domestic violence
  • Children at risk
  • Any other significant criminal behaviour
  • Intimidating behaviour

When to report to us

You can report any of the following issues us and our Neighbourhood Wardens will investigate:

  • Children creating a nuisance
  • Neighbour disputes
  • Instances of persistent noise nuisance

Report to us 〉