If you are suffering from anti-social behaviour (ASB) it is important that you report problems. If the problem is an emergency and/or there is a direct threat to life or property you should always call 999. For non emergencies you can call 101.
Below is a list of common ASB issues and advice on who to contact. If you are still not sure, contact us and we will advise you.
When to contact the Police
- Growing and dealing drugs
- Hate crimes (including racial harassment)
- Domestic violence
- Children at risk
- Any other significant criminal behaviour
- Intimidating behaviour
When to report to us
You can report any of the following issues us and our Neighbourhood Wardens will investigate:
- Children creating a nuisance
- Neighbour disputes
- Instances of persistent noise nuisance