Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment

Have your say on proposed changes to the Gedling Statement of Licensing Policy. Visit our have your say page to find out more. 

Before you start you might want to have a read of our Guidance Notes to Applicants Amended

If you want to make any of the applications listed below online please visit the the premises licence page.

Apply for a premises licence 

This licence allows you to sell alcohol from your premises. You can find out more on the website.

Change the designated premises supervisor

A designated premises supervisor is the person who has day-to-day responsibility for the running of the business. Find out more at the website

Transfer a premises licence

Apply for a personal licence

Personal licences allow you to sell alcohol on behalf of any business that has a premises licence or a club premises certificate. You can find out more at


Apply for a temporary event notice 

You'll need a temporary event notice if you want to carry out certain licensable activities on unlicensed premises. To find our more and apply online, visit alternatively download the form here.

Notice of received applications 

Making a representation

Find out more about alcohol licensing online at or by viewing our Licensing Policy

Applying for a review of a premises licence or club premises certificate

COVID-19 Updated Government Guidance 

Alcohol Off Sales during COVID-19