Join us in celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee 

Massage or special treatments

You'll need a premises licence if you want to run an establishment for massage or other special treatments.

How to apply

You'll need to download the application form and return it to us at the Civic centre, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold NG5 6LU.

Apply 〉

Other applications

If you offer tanning services using a sun bed you might also need a Uv tanning licence 

How to pay


How much does it cost?

Special Treatment Licence involving massage : £248.50

Special Treatment Licence - Sun Bed : £232