Recruitment and training
Well trained employees with the right skills are a key component for any business in providing a competitive advantage.
The Economic Growth Team can help you reach your potential and support you with your recruitment and training needs, including:
- Direct Recruitment – a range of tailored initiatives that can assist you to expand your workforce.
- Apprenticeship Recruitment – a dedicated support programme designed to take you through every step of recruiting an apprentice. (hyperlink to the Erasmus website)
- Graduate Recruitment – whether for a short-term dedicated project or recruiting a newly qualified graduate to support new work practices within your organisation.
- Training your Existing Workforce – programmes to support you to up-skill your existing workforce to help plug skills gaps and promote business growth.
- Jobs and Apprenticeships Fair – free events throughout the year to support employers with their recruitment needs and our residents to secure work opportunities.
We're here to help
Please call a member of the Economic Growth Team to discuss your requirements and we will identify solutions and programmes that can support your business. Please contact us on 0115 901 3736, ECDEV@gedling.gov or use our contact us form.