Veolia strikes – recycling bin collections may be affected

Moving house

Before you start - Unless you're moving into the borough for the first time you'll need your council tax reference number. 

I'm moving into the borough

If your previous property was outside of the borough and you're now moving into Gedling borough let us know. 

Start 〉

I'm moving out of the borough

If you're moving to a property outside of Gedling borough let us know.

Start 〉

I'm moving within the borough

If you're moving from one property to another but still in Gedling borough tell us here. 

Start 〉