Switch to e-billing
People living in Gedling Borough can sign up for online Council Tax e-billing. It’s quick and easy to do and benefits both you and the environment.
How to sign up for online billing
You will need your council tax account number to register for online billing, which can be found on the front of your council tax bill.
If you have already have an online account with the council, simply log in and click on ‘sign up for e-billing’.
If you do not have an online account with the council, you can simply create an account and then opt in for e-billing.
Why go paperless?
- Managing your council tax bill electronically will save you time and give you greater control of your bill and payments, for example you can:
- get 24/7 access to account information
- check when your payments are due
- tell us quickly and easily of any changes to your circumstances, including moving in or out of the area
- set up a Direct Debit
- make a payment.
- Using the online service is better for the environment, as no paper is needed to send your bill out.
What happens next?
Once your billing method has been changed, you will receive an email next time you have a bill ready to view. Simply log in to your account to view your bill online. Your documents will be available on your account for you to access at any time.