The Pride of Gedling Awards 2021 nominations are now open. It’s time for you to nominate a volunteer, young person, community group or business who you think deserves recognition for what they do. Find our more and make a nomination at 

Contact us

To find or comment on a planning application go to our online applications page

To report a breach of planning or advertisement consent go to our planning enforcement page 

To check if you need planning permission or are seeking pre-application advice go to our Do I need planning permission page


For all other general enquiries, please email the council's Customer Services team at