Community asset transfers
Community asset transfers are where the council gives control of something it owns to a voluntary, community or other statutory organisation. This could be a building, land or other green space whose main purpose is to enable community activities to take place.
You might also want to read our Community asset transfer policy which we created to make sure we treat all applications fairly.
- More information on Community Asset transfer at the locality website.
- Funding information
- Average Community Centre Running Costs
- Business Growth presentation
- Business Plan template
- Developing and Managing Assets
- Gedling Asset Transfer Funding Opportunities
- Heritage Lottery Fund Asset Transfer Guide
- Legal Matters presentation
- Locality Learning Product - Managed
- ProHelp Presentation
- Summary end of workshop programme presentation
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation grant information
Here is a list of all current nominated assets
If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact Community Investment Manager, Jane Ansell:
Phone: 0115 901 3698