Terms and Conditions
- Your DNA/Xtreme membership allows you access to fitness suites, exercise classes and public swim at Arnold, Calverton, Carlton Forum and Redhill Leisure Centres.
- Customers that pay by direct debit hold membership for each month that payments are made. Payment must be made for a month in advance.
- Customers joining between the 1st and the 15th will have a payment date of the 5th and those joining between 16th and the 31st will have a payment date of the 20th. It is possible to change the payment date between the 5th and the 20th but only after we have received your first direct debit payment.
- The joining fee and first months payment is due at the start of the membership and is non-refundable.
- Those entering into a 9-month term contract will need to make 9 months payments in total. After this point a direct debit payment will continue to be taken every month unless you cancel your membership.
- No refunds will be given to customers who wish to cancel an annual membership.
- If you wish to cancel your membership we require 30 days notice. Please notify your bank and ourselves.
- It you fail to maintain your payments in accordance with this agreement we reserve the right to cancel or suspend your membership and take any action available to us to recover any outstanding amounts.
- If you fail to pay under this agreement or if any direct debit is returned unpaid you shall pay the direct debit collection agency on demand an administration fee of £20
- If there is any change in monthly membership rates, prior notice will be given.
- If you are unable to make use of your membership for whatever reason, It is possible to freeze your membership at a rate of £5 per month. Completion of a suspension form is required to access this option and 10 days notice is required. Each case will be reviewed on an individual basis. The Council’s discretion will be final. Suspended months do not contribute to the duration of a minimum term 9-month contract. You have the right to suspend your membership once within a 12 month period.
- Junior Xtreme pay monthly members turning 17 years of age will automatically be transferred onto the adult membership and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- Adults turning 60 years of age will automatically be transferred onto a concessionary membership. This applies to both Gedling Leisure Card and monthly membership DNA members.
- We reserve the right to charge DNA customers the normal standard rate for a booking if it is not cancelled 24hrs in advance. Activities can be cancelled online.
Free One Day Pass
Each customer joining the DNA scheme will be given 3 free one day passes to be given to friends and family. The terms and conditions for using a one day pass include:
- Limited to 1 per person in any 6 month period
- Can be used to access Gedling Leisure’s fitness suites, swimming pools and exercise classes in any one given day and excludes specialist sessions.
- Use is subject to booking and availability.
- Gedling Leisure accepts no responsibility whatsoever for customers property.
- The user will be issued a free Gedling Leisure Card if not already a card holder