Armed Forces Leisure Membership
Armed Forces Membership
On 11th November 2020 we launched a new Gedling Leisure membership scheme for Gedling Borough residents who have previously served, or are currently serving, in the armed forces (Navy, Army or Royal Air Force).
The Armed Forces Membership gives forces personnel and veterans free use of the gyms only at our Calverton, Redhill and Carlton Forum Leisure Centres.
To apply for an Armed Forces Membership, please fill in the online application form.
Terms and Conditions:
- A completed application form must be submitted either online or via a printed application form returned to the reception desk at Calverton, Redhill or Carlton Forum Leisure Centre.
- Before the membership can be finalised, proof of service in the armed forces must be supplied to a Gedling Leisure Centre reception e.g. your service number, discharge papers, dog tag or identity card. You will also need to show proof that you are a Gedling Borough resident, so please bring something with your address e.g. recent utility bill or council tax statement.
- This membership is not available to reservists, spouses or family members.
- Use of the gym areas is based on a booking system. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance and operates on a first come first serve basis.
- Prior to use of the gym area and equipment, members will be required to have an induction, or tick the waiver on the application form, and watch the online induction films.
- All members must adhere to the Gedling Leisure Card terms and conditions.