Armed Forces Leisure Membership
The Armed Forces membership scheme is for Gedling Borough residents who have previously served, or are currently serving, in the Armed Forces (Navy, Army or Royal Air Force).
The Armed Forces Membership gives forces personnel and veterans free use of the gyms only at our Calverton, Redhill and Carlton Forum Leisure Centres.
To apply for an Armed Forces membership, please visit the reception desk at one of the leisure centres.
You can also meet Armed Forces colleagues and veterans at the Armed Forces Breakfast Club which takes place at the Richard Herrod Centre in Carlton every month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Membership can be obtained from the reception desk at Calverton, Redhill or Carlton Forum Leisure Centre.
- Before the membership can be finalised, proof of service in the armed forces must be supplied to a Gedling Leisure Centre reception e.g. your service number, discharge papers, dog tag or identity card. You will also need to show proof that you are a Gedling Borough resident, so please bring something with your address e.g. recent utility bill or council tax statement.
- This membership is not available to reservists, spouses or family members.
- Prior to use of the gym area and equipment, members will be required to have an induction, or tick the waiver on the application form, and watch the online induction films.
- All members must adhere to the Gedling Leisure Card terms and conditions.