Our Xtreme DNA health and fitness membership is designed especially for young people from the age of 8 up until their 18th birthday.
Our Xtreme young person's membership provides unlimited access to the following:
Facilities for 8 to 14 year olds:
- Roller skating at Redhill Leisure Centre
- Friday fun evening at Calverton Leisure Centre
- Public swimming and fun sessions (excludes swimming lessons).
Facilities for 14 to 17 year olds
In addition, Xtreme DNA members aged 14-17 also get unlimited access to:
- 3 gyms, including a one-to-one fitness programme with a fitness advisor
- Over 100 adult group exercises, including classes such as Fight Klub, Aerobics, Kettlefit and Aqua Aerobics (you must be 16yrs+ to access group cycling classes though).
How to join
To find out more and to sign up to become an Xtreme member, please visit any of our leisure centres and ask at reception. Young people on the Xtreme package will be required to follow the Gedling Leisure Card terms and conditions.
How much does it cost?
Bigger discounts are available if a junior membership is bolted on to an adult DNA membership.
- Junior monthly membership 14 to 17 year olds £17
- Junior monthly membership 14 to 17 year old, first bolt on to an adult DNA package £15
- Junior monthly membership 14 to 17 year old, an additional child from family £12
- Junior monthly membership 8 to 13 year olds £10
Still need convincing?
Why not call one of the leisure centres and arrange a tour of the facilities or fill in the online form and request a pass to come and try us out for free!