Our Xtreme DNA health and fitness membership is designed especially for young people from the age of 8 up until their 18th birthday.
An Xtreme DNA membership provides unlimited access to the following:
Facilities for 8 to 13 year olds:
- Roller skating at Redhill Leisure Centre
- Friday fun evenings at Calverton Leisure Centre
- Public swimming and fun sessions (excludes swimming lessons).
Facilities for 14 to 17 year olds
In addition, Xtreme DNA members aged 14-17 also get unlimited access to:
- 3 gyms, including a one-to-one fitness programme with a fitness advisor (A gym induction will be required for anyone under 18 years old. You must be aged 16 or over to use free weights)
- Over 100 adult group exercises, including classes such as Aerobics, Kettlefit and Aqua Aerobics.
How to join
The easiest way to join us is to sign up online. Simply select the centre which you think you'll attend the most (don't worry, you'll still have access to all of our centres) and follow the steps to sign up. You'll then pick up a membership card from the centre (which you'll need to bring with you every time you visit a centre) and our friendly team can show you around and help you to get started.
How much does it cost?
- Junior monthly membership for 14 to 17 year olds £18
- Junior monthly membership for 8 to 13 year olds £11
Still need convincing?
Why not call one of the leisure centres and arrange to have a tour of the facilities or sign up for a 3 day pass and come and try us out for free!