Looking to get more out of your fitness workouts?
You can now book a personal training session at our Calverton, Redhill and Carlton Forum leisure centres.
Working in partnership with YOUR Personal Training, you can book a qualified personal trainer to help you stay motivated and on track to stay fit and healthy.
Whether you’re wanting support with lean muscle building, strengthening training or nutrition and weight management, a personal trainer could be just what you need.
We currently have one personal trainer available, Nora Szabo, who offers a complimentary personal training session, which is an ideal opportunity to see how the sessions work and how you can benefit from them.
You don't need to already be a member or Gedling Leisure card holder to book a personal trainer. Our regular gym session costs apply for use of the gym - £10.10 or £8.80 with a Gedling Leisure card (£7.40 concessions) or you can give us a try with a free 3 day pass. This is in addition to the cost of the personal training session.
“Nora has been a fabulous personal trainer over the last few months. I am an older lady with a hip injury and only after a few weeks of doing the right exercises the pain began to subside. I am now pain free. Nora applies the right exercises to suit your ability and strength, she is very caring and always makes me laugh. I would definitely recommend Nora.” - Julie Moran
How to book a personal trainer
Booking a personal trainer is not done through our leisure centres. To find out more and to book a personal training session at our leisure centres, visit the YOUR Personal Training website and contact the trainer from their webpage - links for each trainer can be found below. The personal trainer will then contact you to discuss your requirements, your preferred Gedling Leisure gym for the session, costs and what the next steps will be.
|Find out more and book a PT session|
Terms and conditions
- This personal training programme is operated by third-party company, YOUR Personal Training.
- Booking a personal trainer at one of our venues can only be done via YOUR Personal Training, not our leisure centres.
- If customers booking a personal trainer do not already have a Gedling Leisure DNA membership or Gedling Leisure card, they will be entitled to a free Gedling Leisure card but will need to pay the concessionary leisure card price for use of the fitness suite in addition to the personal trainers fee. Alternatively, a free 3 day pass can be obtained.
- A gym induction may be required. Customers over the age of 18 may sign a waiver to opt out of the gym induction.
- For further enquiries regarding the YOUR Personal Training programme or your trainer, please contact them directly. Find out more on their website: www.yourpersonaltraininguk.co.uk