Health Commitment Statement for online classes
We are dedicated to helping you to improve your fitness through our online platform. However, exercise carries its own risks. With this is mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
- We will try to motivate you to improve your fitness. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that instructors are qualified to the standards set by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity.
- We will regularly review the content of our classes to make sure we are meeting appropriate fitness-industry standards.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our classes, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
- However motivated you may be, do not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you access our classes you should get advice from a relevant medical professional, and follow that advice.
- It is important that you exercise in a safe environment. If you are using any equipment, make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Check your equipment before you use it.
- Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. Do not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you. If you feel ill when following one of our classes, stop and call the emergency services on 999 if you need to.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to cater for people with disabilities. Follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.